HOMEOWNERS put their property on the market for a variety of reasons. It could be they are up or downsizing, their job has moved, maybe a relationship breakdown has prompted the move, or sadly it could be for probate.
When this decision comes about, Starkey&Brown will take any stresses you may have away.
From that first phonecall instructing us to market your property, one of our valuers or directors will visit you and advise you of a price they think you should market your property for to achieve a quick sale. There are several aspects to consider:
- If we feel that changing something in your property will make it more saleable, then we will advise you of this.
- We will work together with you to make your property more appealing to more buyers, and achieve the best possible price.
- When we visit your property we will be able to present you with similar properties to your own which have sold, or which have struggled to sell. This will give you a good indication of the best possible price that is achievable. This is very important – ask too much for your property and it just won’t sell.
To achieve the sale of your property in the quickest time it will be made available to as wide an audience as possible.
- Advertising on www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.starkeyandbrown.co.uk.
- FREE marketing in our monthly newspaper, Starkey&Brown Property News, which is available to pick up in all main supermarkets in Lincoln and various Co-ops in and around the city.
- High quality colour sales brochure with quality digital photographs, full room descriptions and dimensions along with both 2D and D floor plans, maps and EPCs.
- An experienced sales team qualified to NAEA standards.
Accommodating viewings isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, however it is one of the most important parts of the selling process!! Once we put your home on the market, you and your property need to be ready! Starkey&Brown will be ready. So will our viewings specialist Ian Barton.
Our sellers have always enjoyed the ability to take advantage of Ian who has immense experience. Ian prides himself on getting to know your property inside and out before he arrives to conduct any viewings. He will also be able to advise on schools, doctors and other amenities in the area. And because he works evenings and weekends this will open your home up to as many potential buyers as possible, achieving the best price and best outcome for you, the seller.
For advice on any of the above, or on any aspect of selling your property, call today on 01522 845 845 to speak to
one of our valuers, either face-to-face, or over the telephone.